Apr 25, 2017
Are you being chased by paper tigers? Is stress giving you a pain in the neck? Do you wish you had time to get a weekly massage? If you answered yes to any of these you will love this episode and especially the tips and tools that today's guest, expert massage therapist and the host of the Rubbed the Wrong Way podcast, Kristie Melling shares.
Here's some of what we cover:
- you're a rubber band - either you are going to snap and rebuild or you can unwind and regain your position
- how to reconnect with your body and calm your nervous system
- a simple doorway stretch you can do at work to unwind from sitting at the computer
- benefits of different types of massage techniques
- how to choose a massage therapist for best results
- positional corrective exercises you can do yourself
- 15 minute couples massage course and self-massage techniques you can learn online
.....so much more!